Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    Electric Refund 125.55
    Interest
    4.40 cr

    Anybody else get theirs? My bill for the month is 5 bucks. Wich it tickles me to death now but they were breaking my balls during winter.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    Which power company?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    Appalachian Power
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    Got my credit yesterday. $0 balance due this month and enough credit for next month also. Didn't expect it to be this much.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    I hope to see mine today then.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yeehaw I got my credit on my electric bill anybody else?

    It took em long enough to do it but I'm pretty sure they had to have all the refunds credited back by august. So you may be in for a pleasant surprise.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •